The NIVR creates simple and easy manuals, handbooks, examples and textbooks based on research results and provides them to personnel in charge of vocational rehabilitation, employers, persons with disabilities, etc. It also creates tools for vocational assessment and work guidance.
Recent research results are listed here.
- Workplace Readaptation Total Package for Persons with Mental Disabilities or Higher Brain Dysfunction (techniques / tools for vocational assessment / guidance are packaged together with training programs)
- Health Management Handbook for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities
- Personal Computer User Support Manual for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities "Work and Personal Computer"
"Work and Personal Computer" is available in the market.
- Work Support Handbook for Youths with Learning Disabilities
- Assessment Technique Handbook for Vocational Rehabilitation
- Work Challenge Program for Vocational Rehabilitation (Prototype) -Teaching Materials-
- Work Support Guidebook for Youth with Mild Developmental Disabilities
- A Manual for Employment Supports of People with Intractable Diseases
- Work Support Guide for Employer and Youth with pervasive developmental disorder (Autism and Asperger's syndrome, etc.)
- Guidebook for acquiring and using information in community work supports
- A practical handbook of the work support for schizophrenic person
- A guidebook of consultation in public employment security office for persons with mental disabilities
- Work Support Checklist
Work Support Checklist For Vocational Trainees
Work Support Checklist For Employees
Guidance of Practical Use for Work Support Checklist
- Useful vocational consultation of persons with disabilities to public employment security office is consulting auxiliary sheet
- A hand book for effective usage of MWS (Makuhari Work Sample)
- A hand book for effective usage of MSFAS (Makuhari Stress Fatigue Assessment Sheet)
- Consultation support sheet for persons with cognitive disorder
- For understanding and utilization of the total package to promote adaptation to the work place
- To support employment of persons with intractable diseases
- To support employment of aphasic persons guideline for job support for the employer and aphasic persons
- A guidebook for employing and managing persons with mental disabilities
- Test of Emotion Recognition by Facial Expressions and/or Tone - Basic version - (software)
- Job retention support for persons with disabilities -A handbook for employment support institutions-
- Workplace Communication Skills Improvement Seminar (Draft) - SST Manuals -
- Employment of Persons with Disabilities in Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises point by point
- ....Guidance for Employment Support to connect Youth Support Institutions and Vocational Rehabilitation Institutions.... For Employment Support of Persons with Developmental Disabilities who Utilizes Youth Support Institutions
- For the Enlargement of Vocational Area of Office Work for Persons with Visual Disabilities within an Enterprise
- Cooperative work supports for persons with Mental Disability in medical and labor fields
This leaflet summarizes role sharing and points of cooperation utilizing specialties of various institutions/professions in the fields of psychiatric medical treatment and labor towards the common goal of support for compatibility between disease management and working life to persons with Mental Disability in various institutions and professionals in both fields. We created this guidebook based on the results of the surveys concerning effective measures, etc., in each field discussed in Research Report No.122 "Research Related to Current Status and Problem of Employment Support at Employment Support Institutions to Persons with Disability who are Highly Difficult to Get Employed -Mainly for Mental Disability and intractable diseases-."
- Cooperative work supports for intractable disease patients in medical and labor fields
This guidebook summarizes role-sharing, points of cooperation, and specific check items in the support among institutions/professionals in the fields of health and medical treatment, and labor related to intractable diseases utilizing their specialties for the common purpose to support compatibility between disease management and working life of intractable disease patients. We created this guidebook based on the results of the surveys concerning effective measures, etc., in each field discussed in Research Report No.122 "Research Related to Current Status and Problem of Employment Support at Employment Support Institutions to Persons with Disability who are Highly Difficult to Get Employed -Mainly for Mental Disability and intractable diseases-."
- Workplace Communication Skills Improvement Seminar - Partnership Training Manuals -
Workplace Communication Skills Improvement Seminar aims to improve 3 skills including individual and entire workplace communication skills, skills of supporting persons with disabilities, and leadership skills of STT, and consists of 3 different training courses including STT training, partnership training (theory and explanation), and leaders partnership. This manuals present the summary of the lectures and supplementary explanation of the partnership training course (theory) as well as the textbooks tentatively used in the course. This is recommended to be used along with the existing manuals "Workplace Communication Skills Improvement Seminar (draft) - SST Manuals -."
- Reference Book of Employment Support for Persons with Developmental Disability (Problem and Examples of Measures)
This book classifies and organizes the problems of vocational lives of persons with Developmental Disability in terms of employment support, and summarizes the methods of support that supporters can use against each problem based on questionnaire and reference surveys. As it presents methods of support that are actually used against problems in vocational life, we would like to recommend those involved with employment support for persons with Developmental Disability at local career support organizations to use this book as a reference regarding support.
- Employment Support for Recovery - A Manual for Employment Supporters -
This manual is highly recommended as summarizes the following main points based on the results of "Practical Case Example Survey regarding Reducing Fatigue of Employees with Mental Disability and Developmental Disability" for Employment and Life Support centers and "Research on the Needs for Employment Support regarding Reducing Fatigue Caused by Mental Illness" for families, from a viewpoint of supporting recovery of employees with Mental Disability and Developmental Disability.
1. Promoting consideration and required support for employers in order to reduce fatigue of employees with Mental Disability (comorbidity included)
2 Information check sheet and support methods regarding health issues such as Alimentary Therapeutics for employees with disabilities and their request in terms of employment
3. Important aspects and support methods with regard to reducing fatigue of employees and continuation of work supported by their families
4. Educational Hospitalization